Albeit one of the smaller countries, the Czech Republic won’t baffle voyagers who are searching for the absolute best places to visit in focal Europe. Given its size, it’s a simple nation to get around, especially for those anticipating investing most of their energy exploring the country’s delightful capital, Prague, which has almost interminable touring openings and activities.
Visit the Prague’s Charles Bridge
This iconic bridge is a popular structure that stretches over the River Vltava. Built in 1357 and has many unique points of interest along its 520-meter span. You can also see here some fine statues that will take you as far back as 1683. The statue of Jogn of Nepmuk, which honors the country’s most revered saint and unfortunately droned in the Vltava is something you should see for yourself.
Tour Around St. Vitus Cathedral
Although built in the year 925, the St. Vitus Cathedral continues to be a timeless attraction. Thanks to the noteworthy constructions and repair that preserved the Gothic cathedral.
A visit to the main structure will include seeing the bronze entryways decorated with reliefs of the house of prayer’s history, luxurious recolored glass windows in the sanctuaries, and the Royal Mausoleum. Vacationers ought to make certain to visit St. Wenceslas Chapel to respect the wall paintings, which are unique fourteenth century delineations of the Stations of the Cross, just as scenes portraying the life of St. Wenceslas.
A List of Iconic Spots You Should See
• Tour around the Prague’s Old Town Square & Wenceslas Square
• See the Ceský Krumlov Castle
• Get upclose with Brno’s Cathedral of St. Peter and Paul
• Tour around Colonnades and Spas of Karlovy Vary
• Get inside the The Clementinum and Strahov Monastery
• Amuse yourself with the Glassworks of Karlovy Vary
• Take pictures of the Kutná Hora
• Visit the Bohemian Paradise
• Take a short drive to the Hluboká Castle
What to Eat in Czech Republic
1. Palačinky – Pancakes with strawberries that look very similar to French Crepe
2. Trdelník – a warm rolled pastry sprinkled with sugar, nuts, or cinnamon.
3. Vepřo-knedlo-zelo – Pork and bread dumplings served with stewed cabbage vegetables.
4. Chlebíčky – A great meal for breakfast or lunch made of sandwich with a variety of delicious fillings and toppings.
5. Smažený Sýr – a deep fried cheese served with fries and bread roll